Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Letters to the Tooth Fairy

Aleah lost another tooth! She really did loose it, but the tooth fairy has a way of finding them so we don't worry about teeth that are lost, left in a restaurant, swallowed, thrown away, etc (these have all happened to us). Here is the letter that she wrote the tooth fairy...I just love it!

(Translation)

Dear Tooth Fairy I pulled my tooth out all by myself but it did hurt, I floss and brush and rinse and my teeth are clean I hope you like it but the only dirty spot is the blood. It was hard to pull out.

From : Aleah

To: Tooth Fairy, I believe in you I hope I get a big chocolate bar and ten dollars.

The picture shows what she wants and pictures of her and teeth dancing around.


She didn't get ten dollars, but she did get three dollars and a bag of M&M's.

1 comment:

courtney said...

I didn't know you could request things from the tooth fairy, I would have tried that when I was young.

Maybe I will try something like that when I go to the dentist tonight. At least I get a teeth whitening kit!

Love how she says her tooth is all clean except for hte blood!