Thursday, May 8, 2008

Macaroni Grill's warm Chocolate cake

So this cake is really yummy. I tried to make it and it was good. I didnt really like the cake but I did like the choc glaze frosting. So my suggestion would be to make your Favorite cake and make the glaze for the frosting. It would be so yummy on ice cream or for strawberries.
All u need for the glaze is on carton of whipping cream and 8 Oz. of bakers choc (I used semi sweet choc chips becuase i didnt have any) Bakers choc makes it more of a bitter sweet taste. Bring the cream to a simmer add the chocolate and let it sit for 5 min. Whip it all togther and serve. Reheat of u have leftovers in microwave or on the stove top.
Anyways try it and tell me what u think. U definatly need some sort of whip cream or ice cream because its so rich and yummy.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

mmmmmmmmm, this sounds yummy

Autumn said...

Ooooo- this looks way too good and tempting! {:-)

I'm proud of Annika racing! Tell her she did great and I wish I could of been there to cheer her on!

And the picture above is really humorous...walking a cat? Only a kid would think of that... {hey they rymned!}

Kristi said...

OK...so your comment on Queen of Chaos website cracked me up, so I followed your link to your page. What is so odd, is that I have been on the lookout for a chocolate glaze and Wa-lah! Here it is. In fact, I have a 1/2 eaten chocolate bundt cake on my counter that is begging for a glaze, but I didn't like the glaze that came with the recipe, so it is Glaze-less. I'll have to try this out and let ya know. Hope ya don't mind that I am poppin in on your blog, your stories are cute. :)