Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween Happenings!

So we had a great Halloween. This picture is totally blurry and I am bummed because it looked so cool from outside. Jason had the neat idea of turning the window into a pumpkin. It worked great because of the orange curtains curtsy of my sisters. It was so neat, we got alot of compliments. You could even see our pumpkin from main street. It totally glowed. We will definitely make that a Halloween tradition for sure!

One of these things is not like the other....Addi loves toy story so it made a great picture. I think other people thought the same thing because these guys were stolen off main street. The city does a scarecrow contest on main street and anyone can enter a "scarecrow", these guys were one of the winners.

Aleah scared some kids during the downtown trick or treating. I do have to say she looks nothing like she normally does. Shes got bugs crawling in her hair. It was pretty freaky!

Mickey hugging Casper?


Jason's mom and sister Kim came and spent the weekend with us. It was great, Kim dressed up as a witch. The big kids went off on their own and we took the 2 little ones to the trick or treating on main st. It was a really nice day, it got hot. I hope they can come again next year, we had a blast!



3 comments:

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

Wow I love the window pumpkins. They look so cool. I agree that Leah looks scary, good job on the make-up. I would have been scared seeing her too. addi look really cute, so shy and sweet.

Shavonne said...

Two thumbs up to Jason! the windows look awesome! What was Lizzie, you couldn't really see her. I miss going trick-or-treating! haha

wienerhoneymooners said...

OMG, Great picture, It was a blast, that Witch scares me!!!