Monday, April 21, 2008

My cat really loves me


So this is where my cat usually sits when I am stationary. She loves to curl up next to me. In the morning she is right under my feet wanting my attention after a long lonely night. (Jason wont let her in our room at night).
In the Movie "The Golden Compass" each person has an animal that is called their "Demon" and Corks thinks this cat is mine because she is always following me or by me. I know I have said this before but she is just the most well behaved cat and very loving.

4 comments:

Shaina said...

Nice one! Our last cat liked to lay across my neck too!

The Brown's Sanitarium said...

hey kim, that is such a funny picture. i swear cats have no respect for personal space. (a feeble attempt at humor)

Sharon said...

i wish i could have a kitty

The Girls' Mom said...

It is nice when you have a cat that is nice. We had a cat that was so pretty but she was a meany, I could have dealt with the allergies if she was nice- she is gone now. ps I LOVE the hairy pickles story!