Monday, April 14, 2008

It looks like Spring...I Hope???

So Saterday was such a nice day here that I decided to plant flowers on either side of my porch. They yellow daffodils were already here, I planted the Pansies.

I hope it is spring because this is the view from my front porch and it snowed on Friday morning so I am hoping that Mother Nature wants it to be Spring as well.


Addi was helping me plant flowers. He accutally just kept stepping on them and so I told him to go sit on the steps and he did.


He looks so small just sitting there. If u look close u can kinda see the flowers on either side of the porch.



6 comments:

The Girls' Mom said...

I love spring! I can't wait to get out and do some planting myself. We planted a blueberry bush on Saturday. Not so pretty as pansies:)

Shavonne said...

Those flowers are so cute! Nice job on them! I love your big porch!

kdaygirl said...

I didnt know that blueberries would grow here. Good to know, I want to plant some rasberries and blackberries.

Sharon said...

oh, i can just feel spring in the air! i can't wait to start planting. it's still a little cold here but hopefully two more weeks and we can get to planting. this saturday is a yard day.
PS-the house looks really cute, i am loving the view too... and i saw the chair courtney got for you, and its perfect for your house

Autumn said...

Cute Pansies :) I like to see peoples homes surrounded in colorful flowers. It makes me smile. I hope your flowers last awhile in your Spring like weather.

Your house reminds me of our home as a pre-teen in Rexburg, Idaho. It's about the same style, look and size. Except we had college boys living under us in the basement!
h
basement.

Shaina said...

I like the pictures. Little Addi sitting on the steps is cute. Hopefully you will get some spring weather for good!