Thursday, April 10, 2008

I really like cereal

I could eat cereal for every meal, thats how much I like it. When we were younger I would use my babysitting money to buy a box of sweet cereal just for me because my mom only ever bought Cheerios, Corn Flakes, and Rice Crispies. Now I like those but sometimes u need some variety. I remember thinking that when I grow up I hope they still have cereal around so that I can have it whenever I want it. Guess what they do and now I can have it whenever I want. I like to eat it dry. I like it here I like it there I like it everywhere.

5 comments:

Shaina said...

You deserve another box just for making so many posts!

The Girls' Mom said...

Your nick name now has to be Jerry.
I love the family pic you posted in your side bar, very nice.

Shavonne said...

I like cereal too.

I was going to leave my comment just at that, but thought it made me look like an idiot. I just finished some Trix and was thinking, can't they just let the rabbit have some already?!

Sharon said...

i love rice crispiies with whole milk.... milk makes the difference, you can't eat them with skim.... and i like honey bunches of oats dry

kdaygirl said...

Whole milk really does make any cereal taste better, especially cheerios and rice crispies. My all time favorite cereal is Golden Grahmns.